Saturday 17 January 2015

Sherlock Holmes Book

Hello everyone.This album is my latest project for Meg's Garden. I love making albums of any size and this one is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.  I covered the chipboard cover with craft card and then the outside with Kerry-Jean's Correspondence collection, and inside I used her Sherlock Holmes collection, I also used inside a paper stack I had in my stash the went well with papers.I used gesso and a colour spray on most of the pages, then edged with vintage photo. In the middle pages I used a ribbon punch and threaded some narrow cut paper through. Some cork I had left over from another project also went well. There are plenty of tags and pockets with photo mats.Used a couple of magnets on some flaps also.






















.Meg's Garden products.

Cream lace flower
French script print

Other Products

Kaiser Craft 6" paper stack "75 Cents"
Kaiser Craft Lace Doillie
Kaiser Craft post stamp 
Graphic 45 "Write Your Story"and "In Spire "stamps
Heartfelt Creations "Time"stamp
"2 Crafty "chip board 
Seam binding
Photo corners
Aged copper embossing enamel
"Heidi Swap " colour shine, Seafoam

Looking forward to my next project, cheers for now.






1 comment:

  1. HI Miriam another lot of stunning projects ,I love your work also are you on pinterest or bloglovin thanks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete