Saturday 17 January 2015

Male Pop up Card

Hi everyone, Miriam here with my latest project for Meg's Garden.

I love making pop up cards and  Kerry-Jean's Gentlemen's Collection was perfect for this one. I have only used cardstock and some embellishments as the paper didn't need anything else. I used craft card for the base and topped this with black card. Kerry-Jean's Gentlemen Collection and The Correspondence Cut & Create paper from Meg's Garden, with Do Do vine and Tim Holtz metal embellishments all from Meg's Garden. I made little bridges from black cardstock for the inside to stand up. 







Looking forward to the September challenge. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam!! Didn't realize you got your blog up and running ... love it!!! Love all of your work too, simply gorgeous!!! You should put up a followers list too so people can follow you, I certainly will. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Miriam this is a stunning piece of work it is just gorgeous xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete